Information on our services related to our tax enquiry fee protection service.
We understand that whatever the complexity of your affairs, HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) enquiries can be complex, stressful and difficult to deal with, for both individuals and companies.
It is now more important than ever to ensure you’re protected against unexpected costs from an HMRC investigation that could add financial pressure to your business.
We are able to offer you peace of mind from the financial burden of the professional fees associated with HMRC enquiries. Our annual Tax Enquiry Service will safeguard you and/or your business from the enquiry costs.
Our tax investigations service runs from 1st July to 30th June. The fee for providing this service is payable annually and is subject to VAT, which may be recoverable if you are VAT registered.
Our tax investigations service means we will:
• Provide you with full representation and challenge HMRC’s arguments
• Ensure that you have a robust defence based on the facts, not your ability to afford a defence
• Protect you by achieving a fair enquiry outcome without facing an unwanted accountancy bill
• Provide free access to a business legal advice - available 365 days a year, qualified solicitors can assist with employment law, health and safety and commercial matters
• Provide free access to Business Hub offering practical legal guidance on everyday legal issues around employment, health and safety, trading and contracts, cyber and data, debt and insolvency
Please see our Service Summary link below for more information.
For more information about our tax enquiry fee protection service, please speak to your usual Meston Reid contact or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on our services related to our tax enquiry fee protection service.Learn More
Tax Investigation Leaflet
Download our Tax Investigation leaflet for more information.Learn More
Instant answers to everyday questions
A wealth of resources to help you understand financial management issues and make the numbers add up. Search here for tips, news and tools.Visit Knowledge Centre...